News & Events
- Middle School Spring Concert - May 21, 2013 - 7:00 pm HS Auditorium
Club Meeting dates!
Greenville Middle School offers a variety of clubs for students after school from 3:00 to 4:15. Students staying afterschool for a club need to make arrangements to be picked up. Here is a list of the clubs, advisors and meeting dates.
- Jr. FFA – Advisor, Mrs. D. Lewis; 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 1/5, 1/19
- Yearbook – Advisor, Ms. D. Theiss-Mackey
- Student Council – Advisor, Mrs. M. Fisher 12/10, 1/14, 2/11, 3/11, 4/1, 5/20, 6/10
- National Jr. Honor Society – Advisor, Mrs. M. Fisher 1/28, 4/22, 6/10
The above club dates might change periodically for unforeseen circumstances. Please contact us if you have any questions about the clubs.
Tools for School
Support our students at Greenville Middle School with Price Chopper Tools for School Program Details...
- May 2013 Newsletter
- April 2013 Newsletter
- March 2013 Newsletter
- February 2013 Newsletter
- December 2012 Newsletter
- November 2012 Newsletter
- October 2012 Newsletter
January Students of the Month
Each month the Greenville Middle School teachers recognize students who demonstrate responsible, respectful behavior and great effort academically.
The January students of the month are Valerie Lewis, Tristan Marcello, Elise DuBois, Milton Edmonds, Julia Evola and Brandon Winn.
Congratulations to our Students of Character!
These students were selected by grade-level teachers for being positive role models demonstrating responsibility. The January students are Bridget Rose, Lane Stannard, and Colleen Corrigan.